Friday, April 3, 2015

Memory Lane 13 - Some of the people I have worked with - Part 1


Here are some of my photos of different artists i have worked with over the years. Every now and then I would bring my camera to work and take some shots of them at their desk.  
- copyright MARK PUDLEINER 2015

Photo I took of supervising animator James Baxter during the production of 'The Hunchback of Notre Dame'. I miss stopping in every now and then to visit James and his wife Kendra as i left for Vancouver to teach. Super nice people.




During the production of Meet the Robinsons I walked into each animators room and took a photo of them at their desk. Here is Dale Baer. He's now one of the few 'old timers' that trained under and worked with some of Disney's nine old men. So calm and easy going all the time. 




This one was during the production of Meet the Robinsons. Here is supervising Canadian animator Duncan Marjoribanks. Love his dry sense of humor. Great animator.




Alex's room was next to mine during the production of 'Meet the Robinsons'. Supervising animator Alexander Kupershmidt. Amazing talent. 




Here is Tony Fucile. He was my supervisor on the character ' Esmeralda ' during the production of 'The Hunchback of Notre Dame'. He ended up leaving Disney to go help Brad Bird with the feature 'The Iron Giant' and 'The Incredibles '




One of my closer friends - from staying later into the night in college to work longer on our projects to working with him on one of his characters at Disney feature { I animated on his crew on Meg } - I feel like i grew up with him in the industry over the years.
Here is a photo i took of supervising animator Ken Duncan while he was animating the female lead character 'Meg' on the production of 'Hercules'.

No comments: